I’m gonna jump on a “bloggin’ trend” and do…Friday Favorites
Pretty simple. I just tell you about a few things that I’m loving!
- Chiropractors! Thank you Jesus for Chiropractors! I injured by back by stupidly helping my husband load a very heavy deep freeze that was given to us! We just moved to a different town, so I had to search for a chiropractor closer to where we are living and working. Hembree Chiropractic, PA was the facility that I chose solely based on the wonderful reviews they have! I see Dr. Lindsey Wolf and she is so great! I’m still hurting pretty badly but much better than before and well on my way to recovery.
- Spark! Spark is a energy drink made by Advocare. It is jam packed with vitamins and 0 sugar! I love, love, love this drink! I have a hard time staying focused and awake during the day. I do nothing but computer work and it is so draining! When I drink my Spark, I feel so much better and actually have some energy when I get home from work! When I miss a day I can definitely tell the difference! There are many different flavors! Let me just go ahead and give you my opinions on the flavors I’ve tried.
- Grape – Haven’t tried this one. It’s on it’s way to my mom & I can’t wait to try it!
- Watermelon – Haven’t had this either. But, I bet it’s good. It’s on my list to try!
- Mango Strawberry – I would drink this one every now and then. This is my dad & sister’s favorite!
- Fruit Punch – MY personal favorite!
- Mandarin Orange – Love this one too! I drink this in the mornings…taste just like Sunny D to me!
- Green Apple – Not a fan…but know people who love it too. Just too sweet for me!
- Cherry – Haven’t tried it yet! I’m not a fan of cherry…so kinda iffy. I associate cherry with medicine, so I have a mental block against it! Strange…I know!
- Pink Lemonade – My second favorite!
- Proverbs 31 Ministries. EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE should subscribe to their daily devotionals. I won’t lie- every now and then I get in this phase of not reading them and they go straight in the trash folder. I hate when I get that way. It’s bad. But, when I read them I always gain something from them. The women who write the devotionals are wonderful leaders and examples of women walking in faith. Just the one that I read yesterday–completely written for me! I have the hardest time saying I’m wrong at, well, anything! I take it too personal. So if you don’t subscribe, GO. Do it NOW!
- Instagram. I’m still kinda new to Instagram. Let me tell you though–my sister does no other social media type things other than Instagram. I really only do Facebook but I’m really debating deleting Facebook and only being on Instagram. It’s like the pictures with out the drama. Anyways, off topic. I started Instagram just because my sister has it and I wanted to be able to see the pictures she post! I love seeing the pictures and videos of my nephew and this week especially has just made me so happy (crying happy)! So–very thankful for Instagram!
- Audibles. I love being able to listen to books while I’m working. They play country music all day in my room that I work it…and no offense to you country listeners…but it gets old with me. I have been listening to it everyday that I’m actually starting to enjoy some of the songs, but for the most part…I still dislike country music. So audibles has saved me! I also have started to track the books that I read on “good reads” so I can remember what I’ve read and want to read! It’s pretty great–and you can add me!
Happy Friday Y’all! Hope it’s a great weekend for you!